March 9, 2010

Angel

My first blog.....so i just thought i'll start with a Story of mine.....which was written to impress somebody.....and that somebody is now my wife......


So here we go.....


An Angel


I was there, standing.............I know there can be questions where, who which.....but all those questions seem to be irrelevant considering all those incidents happened.....and like you reader, I'm also unaware.

Its the sacred month of Easter......though not religious I was standing and not hearing what was going around at The Church. Its the holy week and the all the Christians and I mean all, who are so pious and who are for the namesake......were there listening to the speech.....and some to their own thoughts......

I was going on weaving my own web, thoughts about my love, job.....about.....some I don't even remember......After the speech Priest asked all the people to carry The Holy Water, because that can purify all the houses......I don't know how effective is that if the main one, your mind is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one was supposed to drink that and clergy were checking on that as it was a very sunny day.......

I was least bothered about these, but I was looking at a cripple. He was young, but I don't know what was his punishment...because he was born as a cripple. Maybe it was his original sin....He was moving towards the barrel holding Holy Water and he drank a bit....There came my good old clergy shouting at the boy......

I heard the Father raising Christ's Holy Body and his Holy Blood.....and also I saw the boy crawling back.......

I saw the little one sitting beside me smiling.....as if he saw the white little feathers that started growing.....at the back of the cripple....and he also saw him flying away......but I couldn't......I couldn't......I couldn't.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment